Saturday, September 20, 2008

Monkey in the Jungle

Matthew had his school concert on Thursday night - dear Lord, it was breathtakingly cute. 100 prep kids all dressed in various costumes, singing and dancing to Bindi Irwin songs was more than I could take. I believe I even shed a tear. Gosh, I forget how little he is sometimes and expect so much of him.



10 points though to the reader who can pick Matthew in this photo. If you are really lucky, I might even send you a homemade, real live, tangible present in the mail since that seems to be the done thing these days. Go on, try me. You just never know...







..

3 comments:

Jodie said...

The one on the left, with the reaaaally long nose? YK, no idea, my eyesight is not that good! Send me a booby prize instead?

About time you did another blog entry...

Ellie said...

Is he the 4th boy across from the elephant with what looks to be a white shirt or singlet on?

Ellie said...

Hey Jodie...meleons one week boobies this week seems to be a theme with you ;-p