Friday, October 24, 2008

Another tag

Tagged by the Mother of All Ships.

1. Where is your cell phone? Currently in my handbag, under my desk.
2. Where is your significant other? At work I believe (and if I find out otherwise...grrr)
3. Your hair colour? Blondey / browny. Ever so attractive.
4. Your mother? Is starting to decline and is very set in her ways. Lays the guilt on thick.
5. Your father? Dresses badly, has a moustache and talks to freaking everyone. Likes to tell embarrassing stories about his children.
6. Your favorite thing? At the moment, my kitchen.
7. Your dream last night? I don't think I slept long enough to dream last night. All I can remember is changing the smallest boys sheets because he refused to go to the toilet before bed.
8. Your dream/goal? Ditto to Mothership. "To live to see my children grow into happy and healthy adults."
9. The room you're in? I'm at work in our delightful office.
10. Your hobby? I like to sew.
11. Your fear? Surviving my children.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? A lot richer than I am today.
13. Where were you last night? At home, doing domestic stuff.
14. What you’re not? Able to complete a task from start to finish.
15. One of your wish list items? A bigger house.
16. Where you grew up? Canberra.
17. The last thing you did? Went to Medicare on my lunch break. I like to live dangerously.
18. What are you wearing? Brown skirt, black shirt & attractive black cardi. It's cold in here.
19. Your TV? Is not a plasma, much to T's disgust. It's also on way more than necessary.
20. Your pet? Two girl dogs - Bundy & Ollie. (waiting for the comments to start...)
21. Your computer? Is probably infested with viruses but I love her anyway.
22. Your mood? Will be much better come 5pm.
23. Missing someone? My 3 boys.
24. Your car? Toyota Prado. Outside, semi-clean. Inside - disgusting.
25. Something you’re not wearing? Make up.
26. Favorite store? Ikea at the moment.
27. Your summer? Will be spent in the air cond. I wish we had a pool.
28. Love someone? See question 23.
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? About 20 minutes ago.
31. Last time you cried? Matthew's very first school concert.

No comments: