Sunday, October 12, 2008

Essential Gadgets


So our new kitchen is finally in and I am just in love. So far, it functions perfectly, has room for all our stuff & looks about a million times better than the old one. I guess I could have been waiting a long time for faded grey, chipped laminate to come back in fashion. ;)

Anyway, here's a quick tour of the gadgets that I adore most. Firstly, the bin. Isn't it fabulous? It tucks away neatly in the very cupboard that piss me off most about kitchens (always such a waste of space), has a separate compartment for recyclables, and a shelf on top. I'm in love (& in need of a life but we all knew that...)

Here's my incredibly sexy microwave. I lurve the way it sits flush in the wall, instead of taking up loads of bench space. It also grills, which excited me no end when we were purchasing it.



The tiling is nearly all finished. Now just waiting for the glue to harden so we can grout.


2 comments:

Jodie said...

Love it Shannon! Are you being all obsessive with keeping it spotless?
And yes, that microwave is very sexy, do you stroke it just for kicks? :P

Ellie said...

Looks excellent. I am very jealous of your bin.