Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Renovations - stage 2



And so it begins again. Retaining walls are being toppled to make way for a ramp to enable us to finally put the shed up. I am particularly excited about this phase as it means I will soon be the proud owner of my very own shed. No longer are sheds the exclusive domain of the man of the house. I can store all manor of crap up there without impeding on his territory. So happy.
It also means the old kitchen will be removed from it's temporary home right outside my back door.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Make sure you do post the after photos! Did that bulldozer thing knock down your gorgeous fence too? :P

Shannon said...

No, the gorgeous fence is still there - getting more beautiful by the day. Maybe I should take some week-by-week progress pics of its destruction?