Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Statistic

Sorry, I've been rather well... absent from here lately, haven't I? You probably think it's because I've been off going glamorous things like holidaying or re-tiling the roof but in reality I've just been sitting around drinking a lot a coffee. I've thought about posting a lot but couldn't bring myself to actually do it.

Things have been rather stressful here at The Shack lately. Matthew has been unwell, Ryan attempted some DIY dental work when he launched off a lounge chair and I was made redundant at work with less than 4 days notice.

I've never had trouble finding work in the past but then again, the world wasn't in economic crisis when I was doing so either. There are a couple of jobs out there that I intend to apply for but sadly, I suspect that the many other Queenslanders that have been laid off this month will have the same idea.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you making another post again Shannon, although I wish it wasn't this bad news :-(

Sorry to hear about losing your job and all the dramas with Matthew and Ryan, I have everything crossed for you that you get another job soon.

Big Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

oh and was going to ask how is Ryan's teeth now?

Jodes said...

Sorry to hear about the redundancy Shannon. It bites, huh?

Fingers crossed that things go your way and you are employed again very soon.

Anonymous said...

Bah Humbug to your former company!!! Hope the boys have recovered, or on the road to it!!!

Very happy to see a new post!!! Yay you!!