Wednesday, March 18, 2009

If only it was always that easy

Isn't it funny the way things just sort themselves out? Only yesterday I was whinging to various people about how there were just no jobs out there. This morning, I found one online that was right up my alley. I literally spent 5 minutes applying for it while I was waiting for the boys to finish packing their bags this morning and by 10.30am, I was offered the job. I was still not out of my pajamas. Hey, I'm nothing if not productive... ;p I'm going down tomorrow to work out what hours suit best; he has offered me school hours with the ability to come and go as I please, so long as the work is done. Can't beat that, right?

5 comments:

Jodie said...

OMG Shan that's brilliant!!

Yay for you! Do let us all know how it goes tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Shannon! Can't believe how quickly you got it!

Jodes said...

Well done! Can you let me in on your secret? I can't find a job for love or money, let alone something that will be so lovely and flexible.

Anonymous said...

You arsey bugger!!! Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!

PS - Looked into the wheelcahir symbol...I'm sorted now!!

Jenn said...

eeeeeeeeeeee

I check your blog every day for a month and nada, and then suddenly KABOOM posts exploding everywhere :p