Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Early & Late Birthday presents

I was absolutely stumped for ideas for my nieces 6th birthday (which was actually in June...ooops) so have stolen Ellie's idea of sending a crayon/texta/pencil roll. Ta love... :)

So because it's either a feast or a famine with me, I thought I'd also get in early for her brother's 5th birthday in October. I figure by the time I manage to actually remember to get to the post office and send them off, it will be at least August - dead smack in the middle of both birthdays. I'm a genius.













While I adore my niece's texta roll (and am secretly considering keeping it for myself), cutting in to a sheet of Amy Butler fabric did feel a little like I was desecrating a sacred garment. It really should come with a warning...

1 comment:

Ellie said...

They look fantastic - I was just about to say you used AB for a texta roll but you know you know that...lol I hope she appreciates it.