Monday, February 4, 2008

A shit of an afternoon...

...literally.

So I go to pick Matthew up from school. In my haste to get from the school to the car in the pouring rain I have not paid much attention to my offspring. I bundle them in the car and set off to do some shopping. *Sniff* - wtf is that smell? Ahhh, turns out Ryan has stepped in dogshit on the way back to the car. Okay, not a big problem but the fact that he has his be-shitted shoes resting on the back of the seat in front of him is concerning me a little. Thankfully I have wipes in the car so the crisis is temporarily averted.

25 minutes later, wandering around Target I can still smell it. And what's worse, it appears that I am cause of the stench. Yes, Ryan shared the love and wiped his shoes all over my legs as I was putting him in his carseat.

Total number of shops I visited before this fact dawned on me: 4.

3 comments:

Momentoes Mama said...

Shannon! You are a riot - your blog amuses ME! Am mama to 2 boys as well (4.5, 18 mos) - will be back for more...

Jenn said...

rofl lucky he's cute hey!

Anonymous said...

eeewwwwlllll! Makes me cringe Shannon. Not a good smell!