Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I got nutthin'

I've tried, I really have but I just can't find anything interesting to blog about.

Weekends lately around here have consisted solely of shed building and catering lunches for the extra 6 or so helpers we've had, which doesn't exactly leave a lot of time for fun.

Sunday was actually the first time we've left the house as a family in months. Matthew heard from his PE teacher at school that the Brisbane Roar were having a Fun Day, so we trundled off to that since the weather has been so lovely. It was a really lovely day and thankfully the crowds weren't too out of control.


So there you go, exciting stuff huh?

5 comments:

Shannon's Stalker said...

Bravo, back in the land of the blog!! Thoses PE teachers are worth their weight in gold!!! :)

Shannon's Stalker said...

Righto!!! Is me, back to remind you of the monthly blog warning for lapses in blogging!!! Severe bum whooping may be on is way otherwise!!!

Shannon said...

Be patient - there'll be a post just for you shortly...

Shannon's Stalker said...

Yippee!!! Am lying in wait, perhaps in your garden!!???!!!

Shannon said...

Oh I wish! You are such a tease...