Friday, August 1, 2008

6 Random things

I was tagged by Ellie to write 6 random things about myself.

Here are the rules ...
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Right, well lets get started...

1. I have never lost a molar tooth naturally. All of mine were pulled before they were ready by my dentist to stop my over crowding problem.

2. I have moved house 13 times in the last 10 years.

3. The longest I have ever lived in the same house is 2.5 years (current house)

4. I once pierced my ear with a safety pin – no ice.

5. There are a pair of suicidal ducks that race out in front of my car at the same time & same spot each day when I’m on my way to work.

6. I once set my hair on fire trying to light a cigarette when I was drunk.

Okay, I'm tagging (sorry girls...) :

Jenn
Little White Dove
Sarah
Ruth
Car
Red Haired Girl

3 comments:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

Wow! Yup, to the house moving, yup to the ear pericing, yup to the hair on fire.....

(oh, I also got the end of a cig stuck in the tip of my cats tail, she brushed passed my hand! I had to chase her round the garden, luckily she was unharmed!)

Shannon said...

A girl after my own heart Claire ROFL

I have been tempted many times to do a blog post about the stupid and possibly humiliating things I have done when I drunk but I'm not sure my kids will really need any encouragement...

Car said...

I one decided to see what would happen if I set my fingernail on fire :D

For the record, fingernails slow burn, end up looking singed and smell HORRIBLE!!!

BTW I've played the game too :)