Monday, March 31, 2008

For Cylie & Ellie

See, I have been sewing. Here's the proof.

I'm still not sure if the spots work. I kept telling myself not to do the whole thing in spots but I ended up not being able to resist. I heart stripes and I heart spots - what's a girl to do? Also remind me next time not to sew after 10pm. Terrible things happen to my eyesight so best if we don't look too closely at that one.

I've also developed a weird obession with appliqué lately. If it stands still, I will sew something on it. Just ask the kids. I noticed them starting to look all nervous and cautiously grab each others hand when I begin ratting through their cupboards but they can relax now that I've run out of plain t-shirts & singlets... Hmmm, do you T would like some appliquéd undies?

4 comments:

Ellie said...

I like - looks very good. I used that same fabric yet in the green and choc tones on the fakuilt.

Well done - so was it hard???

Jenn said...

I think T would look very spiffy in appliqued undies.

Cylie said...

Fantastic bag!!!!

Now, appliqued undies....why not. Surely a Rocket or something else would be suitable?

Jenn said...

Where areeeee youuuuuu?????

Haven't talked to you in forever! Or a week or something. Anyhow. Just making sure all is OK, and that you're coming on Thursday.

No excuses - I can take you from work if you need :D