Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Technically not a child related post...

...but indulge me here anyway. I have been sewing and although I vowed not to turn this in to another bloody sewing blog, I am compelled to show off anyway. For your viewing pleasure, I present B2's winter jacket:-

He loves it. It turned out (well, so far) better than I anticipated and low and behold, actually looks like fitting him. Can't ask for more than that.
~ ~ ~

Today was my first day back at work after the wonderful Christmas Break. I was abused by an absolute arsehole on the phone so that really made my day. On a more positive not, B1 was thrilled to be getting back to Kindy so he could see his little girlfriend again and B2 spent his first day in the Pre-Kindy room with his 3 mates who had graduated to that room a couple of months ago. They both had a brilliant day - I think the short break did them a world of good. B1 is heading off to Prep in 4 short weeks (eek!). Time certainly does fly...

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Over a week since the last post!!